NEW & IMPROVED COMMUNICATION
UCLU has embarked on a project to transform the way we look, sound and feel. What does that mean? Well, we think that we don't currently effectively represent the exciting and great things our members do under the banner of UCLU. For many students at UCL they don't link getting involved with a club, being a StAR or volunteering with the Volunteering Services Unit with their students' union. We also think we could improve how well we listen to you, our members, to better understand what it is you need from your students' union. We are going to change that and we want your input to help us be the students' union for all UCL students.
- We have commissioned a communications agency, Pickle Jar Communications, to help us through this project, especially in talking to UCL students about what they want from their students' union.
- We have run a number of focus groups to speak to a wide cross-section of UCL students who get involved with UCLU activities and those that don't.
- We have conducted a university-wide survey that will help us understand more about what you think about UCLU, its activities and how we communicate our role in student life at UCL.
- We will be consulting the student body on the new brand proposition via focus groups, which will be recruited for before the end of term two.
- We expect to have launched a new look and feel to UCLU and our website by the end of the summer 2017.